Thursday, February 28, 2008

Why do we have to go school? I don't like school. The people are always staring at me, laughing at me, gossiping about me. Today I overheard Cassandra and her gang's conversation, saying that I am an idiot, laughing at my actions. They thought that I can't hear them but I can hear them perfectly well. They must be devising some evil plan to embarrass me tomorrow but I will not let them do that. Everybody in the school is laughing at me! As I walk along the corridor, the people are always laughing, laughing at how fat I am, laughing at how I walk. I don't like these people.
Lessons are so boring! The teacher just rattles off about things that I don't understand. I slept during most of the lessons or just stare blankly into space. I told mum that I don't want to go school but she says that it is important to me. What's so important about school?

No comments: